International Guest House
ICAR-CIFE has a well furnished International Guest House located within the main Campus. It is especially meant for University Guests and the staff working with National Agricultural Research System. Those requiring accommodation have to apply in advance and confirm the same from Officer In Charge, International Guest House (IGH), ICAR-CIFE, Mumbai. You are encouraged to apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the given format, which can be downloaded from the given link.
Download alternate bilingual form.
|Sr No.||Category||Single Bed sharing basis per bed/ day (Rs.)||Double Bed room per day (Rs.)|
|1.||Serving and retired Officers of NARS(ICAR/SAUs) on official visit||500/-||800/-|
|2.||Serving and retired Officers of NARS (ICAR/SAUs) on Private visit||300/-||400/-|
|3.||Serving Officers of Central Govt./ State Govt./ Autonomous Organization / PSUs on Official or Private visit||600/-||1000/-|
|4.||Private visitors i.e. other than ICAR, SAUs, Central or State Govt. etc. on Official ort||1500/-||2000/-|
|5.||Foreign visitors (SAARC Countries)||2000/-||3000/-|
|6.||Foreign visitors other than SAARC Countries||3000/-||4000/-|
- Guest rooms charges will be based on the person residing in the room not the person who has booked.
- Identity card is must as proof for employee to stay in the room.
- Priority would be in order of ICAR/ SAU/ Govt. of India/PSU/Pvt.
- This is for the information of all for booking the IGH. Booking can be done by mail at email@example.com Prior requisition is must for booking room.
- Room booking will be maximum for 5 days only.