Admission and Registration
- Admission to degree program includes, selection as per rules, payment of prescribed fee, and registration.
- All selected candidates must report in time to complete the admission formalities including payment of fees and registration of courses within the prescribed time limit, otherwise the candidate forfeits his/her claim of the seat and will be denied admission.
- An orientation program will be held in the institute's auditorium the next day where attendance of all the students is compulsory.
- A candidate shall be enrolled only after he/she has paid all the prescribed fees and other dues and has got himself/herself registered for the courses by the teacher concerned after completing the due formalities. For this purpose, the registration card will be signed by the teachers concerned for each prescribed course by the accounts representatives for fees and by the warden for seat in the hostel. A provisional registration number will be given to the student at the time of first admission to a particular degree program. However, before allotment of the proper registration number, the student concerned will have to complete all the formalities by the end of the 1st semester of his/her stay, failing which the student shall not be registered in the subsequent semester.
- All prescribed fees to be paid on the first day. Students are required to register themselves by getting the registration cards signed by the concerned subject teachers, accounts representatives for fees and the Warden for hostel.
- Admitted students will be required to submit the Migration Certificate from the University from which he/she comes, within 2 months of admission. All other documents are required to be produced in original, at the time of registration.
- The students shall register in the subsequent semesters paying the prescribed fee and other dues on a notified date. A continuing student who does not register shall be required to pay a late fee of Rs.10 for the first day of lapse and at the rate of Rs.2 for each subsequent day for a maximum period of 10 days within which he/she has to complete the registration, failing which the student will not be able to register for the semester.
- During the subsequent semesters if an eligible student happens to be outside the Institute at the time of registration in connection with his/her studies/field work pre-authorized by the Director or due to some other unavoidable circumstances, he/she may be permitted to register himself/herself by submitting the necessary registration cards and fee by post or by some other arrangement within a maximum period of 15 days from the due date on payment of late fee. However, this restriction shall not be applicable to a student who has been deputed by the Institute outside for participating in a student study program.
Due date of registration : First week of August